Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just call me Overwhelmed...

Hello to the impossible-to-imagine number of MLIS students, friends, and random people in the world reading this blog.

First ever blog and first ever semester in graduate school. It doesn't help that due to work circumstances, I am now officially 2.5 weeks behind in starting both of my classes, and overwhelmed does not even begin to describe how I feel. How did I ever think I could work a full-time job, spend 20+ hours a week on school work for a masters, and have a life, let alone sleep, eat, and be human?

The little devil on my shoulder is telling me to stop whining and get back to reading Double Fold so I don't fail...so I'll leave this at one of those emotional ventilation posts and tell myself that the rest will be more optimistic, entertaining, and academically sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment