Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Procrastination

I'm slacking on the two posts a week requirement. For the readers out there (aka classmates and Mom), I don't want to blog just to blog and have it be a complete waste of your time. I'll leave this one short and sweet and just comment on our first quiz.

Even though we had all weekend to complete the quiz, of course I left it until Sunday night to do. Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator. Ironically, (and luckily for me) procrastination usually produces my best work. Anyway, this was my first time taking a quiz online, and it was kind of difficult. I'm used to the quiet classroom with 30 other people and the clock ticking minute by minute. Instead, I took an online quiz sitting on my carpet with my dog sleeping next to me and time flying by. I think I did alright, at least I answered all of the questions, but I was constantly worried my computer was going to crash or the site would kick me off. Maybe being in a different setting (like a library!) for the next quiz will help me focus.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather, I'm glad to hear that you're stumped on blog subject matter as well. Coming up with ideas is killing me. I've also been meaning to respond to you about Allegheny. I started in the fall of 2000 but didn't have my comp defense/hearing until 2006 after having taken some time off. Were you there from '06-'10? I still really miss hanging out with Schindler and Carr.

    ReplyDelete